Ultra-high pigment concentration ensures intense colour and exceptional light resistance. For all amateur or professional watercolourists, mixed media designers and lovers of unbridled creativity. This assortment of 12 colours was selected using the "double-primary" system (the 3 primary colours are all represented by two shades) and is ideal for discovering watercolour techniques.
Contents: 12 " Standard " water-soluble coloured pencils
Applications: Can be applied dry or wet for wash drawings, hatching, shading, for accurate lines, washes or blurring.
- Type: Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead: soft, extra-fine to meet the most demanding requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing. Diameter: 3.8 mm. Ultra-high pigment concentration. Exceptional light resistance when applied dry or as watercolour (Standard Blue Wool Scale - between *** and *****)
- Pencil: hexagonal, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- Techniques: Watercolour, wash drawing, shading, unlimited mixed techniques. Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.