The GOUACHE ECO range comprises of a selection of 18 colours including 4 fluos. Manufactured entirely in Switzerland for art teaching in schools and artistic practice at home, this ready-to-use gouache contains more than 80% natural ingredients (except fluo colors).
Its ultra-bright colours, which take on a matt, opaque appearance when dry, boast excellent covering properties. The GOUACHE ECO from Caran DÕAche therefore ensures economical use (500ml = 2.5L). Sold in a new plastic container which is 30% lighter, it is an environmentally-friendly concentration of colour for quality teaching.
The bottle of Caran DÕAche gouache is a genuine concentration of colour boasting a broad spectrum of applications ranging from an opaque colour offering excellent cover to watercolours. Economical to use, the 500ml in the container provides up to 2.5L of paint when diluted.
- Ready-to-use paint, water soluble
- 18 ultra-bright colours that can be mixed with one another to create new shades
- Intense matt and opaque appearance when dry (minimal bleaching when drying)
- Thick, smooth texture, easy to apply
- High pigment concentration and good covering properties for economical use; even when diluted (x5), the intensity of the colours is retained
- Very good lightfastness (except fluo colours)
- Adherence to various materials such as paper, cardboard, wood, salt dough, etc
- Easy to wash off hands using soapy water and to clean off floors and tables
Ideal for art teaching, learning mixing techniques and creative pastimes for anyone aged 5 or over in total freedom, as well as for all manual activities and creation in small groups at school or at home
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.