The GOUACHE ECO range comprises of a selection of 18 colours including 4 fluos. Manufactured entirely in Switzerland for art teaching in schools and artistic practice at home, this ready-to-use gouache contains more than 80% natural ingredients (except fluo colors).
Its ultra-bright colours, which take on a matt, opaque appearance when dry, boast excellent covering properties. The GOUACHE ECO from Caran D’Ache therefore ensures economical use (500ml = 2.5L). Sold in a new plastic container which is 30% lighter, it is an environmentally-friendly concentration of colour for quality teaching.
The bottle of Caran D’Ache gouache is a genuine concentration of colour boasting a broad spectrum of applications ranging from an opaque colour offering excellent cover to watercolours. Economical to use, the 500ml in the container provides up to 2.5L of paint when diluted.
- Ready-to-use paint, water-soluble
- 18 ultra bright colours that can be mixed with one another to create new shades
- Intense matt and opaque appearance when dry (minimal bleaching when drying)
- Thick, smooth texture, easy to apply
- High pigment concentration and good covering properties for economic use; even when heavily diluted (x5), the intensity of the colours is retained
- Very good light fastness (except fluo colours)
- Adherence to various materials such as paper, cardboard, wood, salt dough, etc.
- Easy to wash off hands using soapy water and to clean off floors and tables
- Ideal for art teaching, learning mixing techniques and creative pastimes for anyone aged 5 or over in total freedom, as well as for all manual activities and creation in small groups at school or at home